WFUNA Youth Camp: Korea Summer 2016 Trainer Recruitment
The 7th WFUNA Youth Camp: Korea will take place at Kyunghee University Global Campus from 25-29 July 2016. The Camp invites youth (aged 11-19) to participate in a 5 day UN4MUN MUN Workshop and MUN Conference on the SDGs.
- Venue : Kyunghee University Global Campus, Yong-in, Republic of Korea
- Date: 25 - 29 July 2016
- Application Deadline : 22 May 2016, 6PM (KST, GMT+9)
* Please note that the application will close as we fill in our quota of qualified trainers
Training of Trainers
- Online : 1st/3rd Week of June, 1st/3rd Week of July 2016
- Offline : 23 - 24 July 2016
- Camp Dates : 25 - 29 July 2016
WFUNA will employ multiple criteria for selecting the pool of trainers for the program, including teaching Model UN experience, concern for programmatic diversity, desire to develop the capacity of young participants and motivation for participating as a trainer.
Selected trainers will be expected to actively participate in the preparation process of each training session as well as in all education and social activities during the camp.
- Trainers will receive instructions from an experienced pool of Model UN and education experts
- Trainer Certification from WFUNA's Secretary General
- All trainers will be provided with meals and housing during the duration of the program
- A stipend will be provided to all trainers after the successful completion of the training program
- Partial travel subsidies will be provided to select trainers applying from countries outside of the Republic of Korea.
- To apply, you must be above the age of 20 and possess a good knowledge of international institutions, be highly committed to Model UN and leadership building, driven, creative and well-organized
- Please fill out the application form and send it to us together with your CV and motivation letter
- To apply, click this link : http://goo.gl/forms/JlppEdBm6W
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries